CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
News : Use These SBI's Toll-Free Helplines to Report Unauthorised Electronic Transfers
New Delhi, India, April 10, 2018 -- SBI or State Bank of India has informed its customers about telephone helplines they can use in case of any unauthorised electronic transactions. An electronic transaction or wire transfer refers to transfer of funds from one bank account to another bank account that occurs electronically, through use of computer-based systems without the direct intervention of bank staff.
"If you are a victim of any unauthorised electronic transaction, notify the bank immediately. Call on the toll-free numbers mentioned below to get your #problem redressed at the earliest," SBI, the country's largest bank, said on microblogging site Twitter.
Here are five things to know:
1. In a communication to its customers advising them to use their cards safely,
2. SBI urged its customers to use the toll free numbers for notifying any unauthorized electronic transaction "immediately".
3. SBI said the longer the time taken to notify, the higher would be "the risk of loss to you".
4. SBI further said: "Do not provide confidential information such as PIN number, card number and CVV.
5. The CVV number is provided by the customer as proof that he or she is in possession of the card physically while making an electronic transaction.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Feasibility Of An IP Contact Center
More Editorial From State Bank Of India
Published: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
2020 Buyers Guide Headsets
Smith Corona Headsets
3 year warranty compatible with all model phones. Accessories also available. Cords, earpads, etc all factory direct pricing
Upcoming EventsSubmit Event