News : Use These SBI's Toll-Free Helplines to Report Unauthorised Electronic Transfers
New Delhi, India, April 10, 2018 -- SBI or State Bank of India has informed its customers about telephone helplines they can use in case of any unauthorised electronic transactions. An electronic transaction or wire transfer refers to transfer of funds from one bank account to another bank account that occurs electronically, through use of computer-based systems without the direct intervention of bank staff.
"If you are a victim of any unauthorised electronic transaction, notify the bank immediately. Call on the toll-free numbers mentioned below to get your #problem redressed at the earliest," SBI, the country's largest bank, said on microblogging site Twitter.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
Here are five things to know:
1. In a communication to its customers advising them to use their cards safely,
2. SBI urged its customers to use the toll free numbers for notifying any unauthorized electronic transaction "immediately".
3. SBI said the longer the time taken to notify, the higher would be "the risk of loss to you".
4. SBI further said: "Do not provide confidential information such as PIN number, card number and CVV.
5. The CVV number is provided by the customer as proof that he or she is in possession of the card physically while making an electronic transaction.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Lifetime Of A Number
More Editorial From State Bank Of India
Published: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Cisco provides Unified Customer Contact solutions that extend customer care beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact centre to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. The...
|Amazon Web Services|
Amazon Web Services is a collection of remote computing services that together make up a cloud computing platform, offered over the Internet by Amazon.com. The most central and well-known of these ser...
|Horizon Contact Centers|
Horizon is an on demand international Contact Center and (BPO) Company.
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovative brands. Founded in 1...