News : WOW! Awards Winners Celebrate with GOLD - Best in EMEA 2019
ContactCenterWorld is proud to announce the 2019 Top Ranking Performers Awards Winners in the EMEA Region.
Thunder Bay, Ontario, July 1, 2019—ContactCenterWorld is pleased to announce the winners of the 14th Top Ranking Performers Awards in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). The award winners were announced at an awards ceremony during a fun and energetic gala dinner at the Palais Wertheim in Vienna on 27th of June.
The list of Gold medal winners is shown below (a full list is featured on the awards pages of ContactCenterWorld.com)
Gold medal winners
- Talksure (South Africa) for Best Contact Center
- Telecontact (Russia) for Best Contact Center
- Bank Aljazira (Saudi Arabia) for Best Contact Center
- Smollan (South Africa) for Best Contact Center
- Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. (Turkey) for Best Contact Center
- Bank Aljazira (Saudi Arabia) for Best Help Desk
- Ministry of Transport KSA (Saudi Arabia) for Best Public Services Center
- AssisTT (Turkey) for Best In Customer Service
- Bank Aljazira (Saudi Arabia) for Best In Customer Service
- Renault Dialog (Turkey) for Best In Customer Service
- Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S. (Turkey) for Best In Customer Service
- Ministry of Transport KSA (Saudi Arabia) for Best In Customer Service
- Renault Dialog (Turkey) for Best Technology Innovation - Internal Solution
- REDF (Saudi Arabia) for Best use of Self-service Technology
- Renault Dialog (Turkey) for Best use of Social Media in the Contact Center
- REACH for Telecom (Palestine) for Best Community Spirit
- Telecontact (Russia) for Best Incentive Scheme
- NOS (Portugal) for Best Outbound Campaign
- GAZT (Saudi Arabia) for Best Outbound Campaign
- ERISIM CUSTOMER SERVICES INC. (Turkey) & ISBANK (Turkey) for Best Outsourcing Partnership
- ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Recruitment Campaign
- Telecontact (Russia) for Best Sales Campaign - Inbound or Outbound
- Dave D'Arcy of Vonage (United Kingdom) for Best Contact Center Executive / Director
- Annie Padayachee of Smollan (South Africa) for Best Contact Center Executive / Director
- Yuri Zager of Smollan (South Africa) for Best Contact Center Operational Manager
- Guilherme Trindade of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Contact Center Sales Professional
- Bruno Vidinha of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Contact Center Supervisor
- Ismail Abed of REACH for Telecom (Palestine) for Best Contact Center Support Professional – HR
- Yousef Jabr of REACH for Telecom (Palestine) for Best Contact Center Support Professional – IT
- Sergio Santos of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Contact Center Trainer
- Ines Alvaro of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Customer Service Professional
- Sérgio Plácido of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Project Manager
- Ílidio Vieira of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Best Sales Manager
- Andreia Antunes of ManpowerGroup Solutions Portugal (Portugal) for Quality Auditor
The conference where finalists presented their best practices was the NEXT Generation Contact Center (CC) & Customer Experience (CX) Best Practices event hosted by ContactCenterWorld.com at the Marriott Vienna, Austria, The industry leaders were there to share and compete to win these awards and the final winners showcased their best practices and stellar achievements.
The conference highlighted the industry’s commitment to continuous improvement and offered competing companies and delegates a unique opportunity to sit in on presentations by industry peers and competitors from the EMEA region. Delegates could rate the Top Ranking Performers finalists on their ideas and learn at the same time. The process of judging is rigorous and unbiased and allows even contestants to learn from others!
ContactCenterWorld, Top Ranking Performers Awards is the most prestigious awards program devoted to the contact center (CC) & customer experience (CX) industry. The company has been organizing only truly global awards programs in the industry for 14 years now! Details at www.ContactCenterWorld.com/worldawards
More than 1,500 entries from organizations and individuals in 50 nations were submitted to the awards this year. The best of the EMEA region were recognized with this award ceremony. Next stop for these winners is Barcelona where they compete in the world finals 2-5 December; www.nextgencxevent.com
At the Barcelona event everyone is able to attend – finalists, vendors, consultants and any contact center professional who is looking to help make their contact center the best out there! Topics include empoyee engagement, customer experience, social media, technology innovation, winning business strategies and much more – if you work in the industry you have to attend! www.nextgencxevent.com
Sharing his views on 14th Top Ranking Performers Awards Winners, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com said "Recognizing the achievements of these awards winners is important to showcase the dynamic nature of this growing industry and to highlight the importance of sharing knowledge and inspiration. These companies just get better and better because they learn in the process of entering and competing! – I am blown away this year with their ideas – so many big brands are falling behind because they are complacent and think they are good – you have to come here to compete and benchmark to really know how far, and these entrants in EMEA are amazing!"
Gold Medal Award winner Annie Padayachee of smollen added "Thank you to Contact Center World for yet another outstanding event. The programme provided a platform that was conducive to learning and sharing. This really was a remarkable event and ended off with a splendid celebration in style. Vienna was a stunning location. The awards won by Smollan, is dedicated to the Smollan family, the Exco and of course the people of the CIC – without whom, none of this would be possible."
ContactCenterWorld.com, established in 1999, is the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint (members in over 200 countries) and supports 205,000 personal members from enterprises of all sizes with ideas, information and opportunities including best practice awards, conferences and certification programs. Personal membership is free and available at this link http://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx
About the Top Ranking Performers Awards - Best Practice Awards
- This is the 14thyear of the most prestigious industry award program!
- The ONLY truly Global Awards and Recognition Program in the Contact Center World.
- It's been likened to the Olympics of the Contact Center World as the best from over 50 nations compete annually
- There are over40 different awards
- Over 1500 entriesreceived every year
- Over 14 years, thousands of people and companies have been recognized
- 54 World class‘best practice’ conferences have taken place so far!
- Details at www.ContactCenterWorld.com/worldawards
Contact: Elif Diplen
International Marketing Manager - ContactCenterWorld
+90 507 361 95 86
President – ContactCenterWorld.com
Today's Tip of the Day - Public Praise
About Raj Wadhwani:
After leaving Kings College in London with a degree in Physics, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com, spent his early years in a sales & marketing role with market leaders such as Unilever & Lafarge. In 1996 he set up his own call center consultancy & training company. Over the next 3 years his company won awards for customer care, he trained hundreds of managers from major corporations on how to manage their call centers and advised corporations on strategy & performance management. In 1999 he set up CallCenterWorld.com and changed the name to ContactCenterWorld.com in 2001
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 200,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Talkdesk Enterprise Contact Center Platform empowers companies to make customer experience a competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily ada...
Telecontact - is an outsourcing contact center. Telecontact started it's operations in 1999 among first outsourcing call centers in Russia. Now the company operates a distributed contact center sy...
With annual revenues of more than $400 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 85 cities on six co...
Recognized as a worldwide provider of IP-based communications services to businesses, AT&T is also a provider of wireless, high speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, local and long distance voice, and directo...