Seven out of 10 customers demonstrate deeper loyalty to financial services and insurance companies that heavily invest in customer experience (CX), according to a new research study by Talkdesk(R), Inc., a cloud contact center for innovative enterprises. According to The CX Revolution in Financial Services and Insurance, customers have options and they will no longer tolerate bad CX: two-thirds of the nearly 900 global respondents said one bad customer experience would impact brand loyalty.
While financial services and insurance companies have expanded digital touchpoints, the industry is struggling with legacy systems and data silos that are preventing a fully-connected experience. With strong customer demand for seamless omnichannel interactions, a lack of connected experiences can drive friction, and potentially churn. Within the study, Talkdesk reveals more than 50 percent of financial services and insurance CX professionals identify customer experience as a high strategic priority.
"The CX Revolution in Financial Services and Insurance report clearly demonstrates the industry is at an inflection point with CX," said Tiago Paiva, chief executive officer, Talkdesk. "The insights showcase that contact centers are a critical part of CX transformation, and can truly serve as business accelerators. Cloud solutions from Talkdesk offer the flexibility and operational agility for contact centers to emerge as revenue-producing assets, offering connected experiences that instill trust, drive loyalty, and attract and retain customers."
The study addresses five key themes:
- The rise of CX. Increasing client expectations for seamless experiences, coupled with the digital-first environment accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, is putting higher pressure on financial services and insurance organizations to prioritize integrated CX strategies and investments.
- The challenge in driving better CX outcomes. Despite heavy investment in digital products and solutions, driving client satisfaction across the marquee financial milestones remains difficult, inspiring CX leaders to reevaluate the contact center as the primary conduit in the CX journey.
- Contact centers are the missing link in transforming CX. Forward-thinking CX leaders are now recognizing the potential for cloud-native contact centers to play an important role in transforming CX.
- New ways to strategize deeper customer intelligence. Demand for client insights and intelligence shows no signs of letting up. With AI automation capabilities and integration across all customer touchpoints, contact centers offer up a rich repository of customer data, leading to deeper insights to share across the business.
- Expanding from productivity to production. Extending beyond traditional problem resolution, agents are re-skilling to drive cross-sell and upsell opportunities, driving a new source of active revenue. Combined with the explosive amount of data being captured and used in a cloud contact center, this evolution is expanding the perception of the contact center from traditional operational efficiency to revenue production.
"Talkdesk is uncovering new boundaries by building a new industry vision," said Zeus Kerravala, founder and principal analyst, ZK Research. "I’ve been impressed with their focus and expertise to specifically address the unique CX requirements banks worldwide face, especially in light of the pandemic. Their vision to reimagine banking will transform the banking client experience."
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Talkdesk Enterprise Contact Center Platform empowers companies to make customer experience a competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,400 innovative enterprises around the world with thousands of seats, including IBM, Acxiom, and Zumiez rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions.
Published: Friday, December 18, 2020
Combines knowledge management with call support as continue improvement.
eGain Knowledge + AI
eGain's knowledge management software, powered with Case-Based Reasoning, an Artificial Intelligence technology, lets you provide intranet or extranet access to the common knowledge base, enabling contact center agents to provide distinctive, productive, and brand-aligned experiences in every interaction, across all channels and touchpoints.
FuzeDigital offers an affordable yet comprehensive knowledge base to answer your consumers' and staff questions. When assistance is needed, our email management system ensures your timely and accurate delivery of responses. Used by companies large and small that seek to deflect common questions while providing exceptional support.
Knowmax is a knowledge management software for enterprises. Customer service of any organization can leverage this tool to create, curate & distribute the knowledge at assisted as well as digital channels promoting self service.
Knowledge Management software
livepro are experts in Customer Experience Knowledge Management and are passionate about improving customer experience. livepro is feature-rich yet easy to use, delivering answers to agents – not long complex documents to dig through. This makes customer service quicker, easier and more efficient. Staff require next to no training on complex procedures thanks to livepro’s intuitive design, which brings confidence up and training costs down.
ProcedureFlow is a step by step visual guide that supports agents as they navigate company processes. With a knowledge management solution that simplifies complex information, employees can spend less time searching and focus on what they do best. ProcedureFlow’s simple and intuitive platform enables contact centers to quickly and easily create, maintain, and update company processes in real time. With ProcedureFlow, teams can work more efficiently, better serve customers, and drive results that matter most to their business.
Knowledge is your company's most valuable asset. An intelligent Knowledge Base can harness that asset, supporting your customers and empowering your agents.
Purpose-built with your users in mind, the knowledge base stores all information your customers need and search for, from policies to product details. Integral to CX, an intelligent knowledge base allows customers the freedom to self-serve whilst delivering them great results at their convenience.
Internally, the centralised knowledge base equips your employees with all the knowledge they require to assist customers, enhancing not only the way agents work, but the impact on CSAT.
Knowledge can be seamlessly integrated with your customer service tools to ensure complete coherence of information, even when it's updated.
PH: +441279 5555 80