To qualify as a judge, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the Contact Center industry, or possess equivalent experience
- You must be prepared to remotely access entrant information and provide feedback
Declaration of Principles
- Personnel of ContactCenterWorld.com, Awards Team, Judges and Examiners pledge to maintain these professional principles in execution of their responsibilities.
- Individuals shall conduct themselves professionally and responsibly with high standards and ethical conduct at all times.
- Individuals shall avoid placing themselves in a position where there is a perceived conflict of interest.
- Individuals will uphold the confidences of all parties involved in the judging or examination process.
- Individuals shall not accept retainers, commissions, or consideration in kind from any party in exchange for confidential information or disclosures that could influence the outcome and integrity of the Awards process.
- Individuals shall not serve any private or special interest in the fulfillment of their duties when judging or when examining any organization or business he/she is, or has been employed with.
- Individuals will not intentionally communicate any information that may compromise the integrity or confidentiality of the Awards process and/or its outcome.
- Individuals shall not publically announce their involvement as a judge until the 1st stage online judging is complete - you will be advised of this by ContactCenterWorld
Become a SponsorWhy Judge? | Judging Criteria | Apply Now