Summary of steps:
- Enter online (you can have as few or as many entrants per center and per company)
- Application is stripped of names (company and personal) and anything that could identify you or your company
- Stripped entry is judged by carefully selected executives who run centers
- Finalists are invited to present at the relevant Best Practice regional conference (based on where your center is located)
- All entrants invited to Best Practice regional conference to hear from the finalists
- All entrants and delegates vote and the winners are announced at the gala dinner on day 4
- All entrants for the 2021 awards are invited to hear from the best in Las Vegas late in 2021
- All Gold medal winners at the regional conference compete for Gold in the world finals and all Silver medalists compete for 4th place in the world
These are very unique awards. They are not judged by vendors or consultants even sponsors don't have any influence. They are judged by the people who run centers.
The awards process is challenging yet rewarding - unlike other awards everyone has the chance to learn what the best are doing and to share and network with all those involved.
Please review the award deadlines. If you have any questions you can consult the Q&A.
Awards you can enter include:
Note: Only named individuals can compete for personal awards i.e. if you nominate say a customer service agent only that named person can present at the regional conference and no substitutes.