UNLIKE other award programs we WILL NOT show you details of other judges - below we tell you WHY!
Sadly so many award companies openly share details of judges and here is why this is UNFAIR and leads to BIAS
- We have heard of judges in other programs being 'open' to incentives to help entrants win
- We have heard of entrants 'canvassing' and reaching out to judges to 'friend' them because they want a favorable vote
Reality is showing you a list of judges will lead to some taking advantage of this and we won't let any entrant try and influence a judge. In fact we go out of our way to ELIMINATE BIAS by
- Never showing who a judge is in the CURRENT awards year
- We have a pool of around 100 judges and randomly allocate entries for judging to them
- Entrants names and locations are NOT disclosed to judges - they judge you on your merits NOT who you are because a judge will form an opinion of an entrant as soon as they see a name
- Entrant details are then only reviewed by judges on a completely different continent
So, if you value a TRULY FAIR awards program with INTEGRITY then insist any awards company you use does not tell you who the judges are.
What WE WILL show you is the quality and experience of the judges. We will show you how they are truly from around the globe!
Below are some of the 2020 judges. NOT all are on show as some prefer to be anonymous. What we can tell you is that the combined experience of all is around 1,000 years
of contact center experience and most are award winners! Watch the video - click on the PLAY button.