2017 BEST PRACTICEs CONFERENCES SERIES - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
EUROPE, Middle EAST & AFRICASTARTS IN:
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
Call for Judges – BPESA National Industry Awards 2016
BPESA, the national association for companies operating in the Business Process Management (BPM) and contact centre industry, has partnered with ContactCentreWorld, the largest Contact Centre Association globally, as our official Industry Awards partner. This exciting partnership is set to offer an enhanced opportunity for industry to showcase their talents through a new entry and judging system, ensuring that the industry aligns with world-class standards.
An opportunity for international exposure
Becoming a judge gives you the opportunity to select the top entrants who will compete at the BPESA National Industry Awards. With the additional exposure through our partnership with ContactCentreWorld, judges will receive global recognition as we publish your photo, name, and biographical details on our websites.
All BPESA judges will be required to commit time to reviewing applications and providing feedback on entrants. All judges are required to commit up to 15 hours to the adjudication process. To reduce the time spent reviewing applications, we distribute entries across multiple judges. In the event your commitments change, we are flexible and can re-allocate your tasks to others who are more able to support the program.
Judging the BPESA Awards is a great way to share your knowledge and experience. At the same time you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge, improve your profile and most importantly, celebrate the best of breed in our industry. We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills and experience to accommodate the various award categories. To be considered for this highly rewarding opportunity, candidates should have:
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in the BPM & contact centre industry, with experience in talent, process and technology.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the typical deliverables, challenges and risks inherent in contact centres
- A proven record of industry participation - regional or in the national bodies to further understand the dynamics of the industry
- A reputation of credibility / integrity
The role of a judge is voluntary. It requires a dedication to industry and the integrity of the awards process. The following timelines are to be observed:
Online entry system opened on 06 May 2016
- Entry to the awards will close on 20 June 2016
- Online judging will commence on 22 June 2016 and completed by 15 July 2016
- Shortlisted entries will be announced on 25 July 2016
- Judging of shortlisted interviews will commence 15 August 2016 and judges scoring will need to be submitted by 31 August 2016
- National Awards Ceremony – 15 October 2016
Apply now to become a judge Click HERE